- An exercise bicycle or bike, or stationary bicycle, or Exercycle is a device with saddle, pedals, and some form of handlebars arranged as on a bicycle, but used as exercise equipment rather than transportation.
- an exercise device resembling a stationary bike
- A piece of exercise equipment having handlebars, pedals, and a saddle like a bicycle, on which the user replicates the movements of bicycling
- capable of being folded up and stored; “a foldaway bed”
- In engineering mechanics, bending (also known as flexure) characterizes the behavior of a slender structural element subjected to an external load applied perpendicularly to an longitudinal axis of the element.
- That can be folded
- Having the properties of a magnet; exhibiting magnetism
- of or relating to or caused by magnetism; “magnetic forces”
- having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel; “the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material”
- Capable of being attracted by or acquiring the properties of a magnet
- Relating to or involving magnetism
- capable of being magnetized
- Davina (born Davina Bussey) is an American R&B vocalist and musician. Davina grew up in Detroit, ran her own dance music record label, and worked as a recording engineer before signing with Loud Records. Her 1997 single “So Good” became the theme song for the film Hoodlum.
- Davina was a British talk show originally hosted by Davina McCall.
davina foldable magnetic exercise bike – Black Cloud
Foldable Tree – Week 2
Eiffel Tower foldable
This is a spectacular magical art for you to put together and is made with paper entirely. The building design is base on Eiffel Tower. It is foldable.
Dimensions of the finished model: 7.44 inches or 18.9 cm in length / 7.44 inches or 18.9 cm in width / 19.2 inches or 48.7 cm in height.